Coronavirus Electrician in Wakefield - Service Update
Do you need an Electrician during the Coronavirus Crisis?
Trades In Your Home During The Coronavirus Crisis - Safety First
- New Light Fittings Fitted
- Landlord Electrical Safety Reports
- Extra Sockets Fitted
- Fuse Boards Upgraded
- Light Switches Moved
- Power Installed To Sheds/Garages
- Extractor Fans Installed
- Outdoor Sockets Fitted
- Homebuyer Electrical Safety Reports
- .......... & many more.....
Safety When Hiring An Electrician during Covid-19
- ElectricBlu Contractors staff are reporting daily on their own lack of symptoms
- Phone call with customer prior to entry to establish whether anybody is self isolating or shielding.
- During phone call, gain as much information as possible with regards the circumstances of any fault and how the issue came to light.
- If possible with customer, use video calling on whatsapp, Facebook messenger or other app. This will enable more information about the fault to be gained prior to entrance into the property
- During either phone or video call, try and ascertain layout of property, certainly position of consumer unit/fuse board and anything else relevant to the fault.
- Customers must unlock exterior door and then enter another room in the property. Social distancing of 2M is not possible in most homes and thus we need to be in different rooms to household members to enable this to take place.
- Upon entry to building, our electrician will use hand sanitiser and then wear gloves whilst inside the property.
- Disposable face masks (>FFP3) will be worn by our electricians when within your property
- Disposable boot covers will be worn at all times during works indoors
- Any surfaces which have been touched by our electrician will be wiped clean with disposable wipes
- Any door handles, switches, etc... which have been touched during the course of the works will be wiped clean with disposable wipes
- All wipes, gloves, masks, disposable items and packaging will be removed from site by our electrician