Landlord Electrical Services in Wakefield
If you own a rental property in the Wakefield area, you know that keeping on top of electrical maintenance is important. It’s more than just replacing a light switch when the tenant reports a fault, it’s complying with your legal obligations regarding property safety.
The Private Rental Sector (PRS) has a number of particular and detailed requirements to electrical safety which can often be complex and difficult to understand.
You need someone who you can trust to supply the right advice to ensure that you understand your obligations, without blinding you with science and trying to confuse you! Our blog lists a long section of free advice for landlords with regards their regulatory responsibilities.
Private Rental Sector / Tenanted Property Specialists
My name is James and I own ElectricBlu Contractors. We are a small yet highly specialised team of electricians. We work almost solely with Landlords & Letting agents in the Private Rental Sector (PRS).
I understand that being remote from the premises can often leave you feeling at the mercy of tenants or contractors. These might not fill you in on the full picture of anything found. Have you had problems when needing landlord electrical services in Wakefield before?
How much it would set your mind at rest if you knew your issues were sorted promptly, without delays? We can contact tenants directly and book in appointments with them. We have a text message reminder service to help ensure that tenants don’t miss pre-planned appointments (meaning more issues resolved quicker!).
It’s also never too much trouble to send an email to yourself outlining what the problem was together with pictures and explanation.
Not only that, but we understand as landlords that your time is precious. You don’t need to be wasting time chasing up quotes, invoices and certification. Everything is emailed, and quickly.
If you’d prefer we can easily put certification in the post for you, again, at no extra cost to yourself. We want to be sure that you received your paperwork expected and that you receive it on time
Landlord Electrical Safety Testing
We don’t just stop at maintenance works. Landlord electrical inspections & safety testing are also something we assist local Wakefield landlords with.
- Fixed Wire Testing – We can provide Landlord Electrical Safety Reports as part of our service. All certification is electronic and pictures are always attached if any issues are found. Not only that, but we guarantee to have the certificate with you fast, not waiting days or even weeks! Not all landlord reports are created equally! We take time to ensure ours are accurate and are a true representation of the electrical installation. Maybe that’s why household name letting agents come to us for their landlord electrical reports completing?
- “PAT Testing” / Appliance Testing – As part of your responsibilities to provide electrical equipment in good working, PAT testing can help to ensure you meet this requirement. It can also provide defence, should the worst happen and there be an electrical accident, that you have had your items tested. Whilst not a legal requirement, it can be a cheap and simple way to prove that you take electrical safety seriously.
- Landlord Fire Alarm Testing – Whilst often not considered in the domestic rental sector, any landlords with HMO properties will know that large fire alarm systems will require annual testing. This is something we can help with, as well as general advice and help with regular smoke alarm systems for rental properties.
Wakefield Landlord Electrical Maintenance Services
Our reputation speaks for itself. We have been completing electrical works for a large number of local Landlords in Wakefield & Leeds and also a number of household name estate agents for the last 6 years.
We work with a number of smaller local estate and letting agents, and even a local housing charity. When it comes to the rentals/letting sector & electrical maintenance, we are the preferred choice.
We ensure that service and reliability are at the forefront of our works. If you have been let down by other electricians or contractors before, make sure to give James from ElectricBlu Contractors a call today on (01924) 654034.
You can also contact me DIRECTLY with the online chat at the bottom right, where I can book you in or give you any advice. If you are having a problem with a particular landlord electrical regulation I can help.
Reliable Landlord Electrical Services in Wakefield
ElectricBlu Contractors are the #1 specialists for Landlord Electrical Services in Wakefield. I proudly stand by that claim, as I have for the last 6 years. We provide the highest quality maintenance service, together with expert electrical inspection & testing services.
Please feel free to check our online reviews at Google for yourself. You can see that we have built an enviable reputation for our works. As a family run local business it feels good to have built that reputation.
Our Promise to Landlords & Agents of Wakefield:
I’m also aware that happy tenants = happy landlords. Because of that, I make it my promise to you that we will adhere to the following code of conduct in your properties:
- We all wear uniform & carry ID
- Our employees are CRB checked
- We turn up when we say
- Treat both your tenant & your property with respect
- Wear overshoes and use dustsheets when undertaking works
- Fully stocked vans to help save return visits (unless special order parts are required)
Online Booking is a free of charge service to our customers. If you are on site (or the phone) with your tenant reporting a fault, you can instantly book the next available appointment without having to call up first. However, our landline office phone is staffed at all times during office hours, should you wish to speak to a real person.
If you have been looking for reliable local Landlord Electrical Services in Wakefield then speak to me directly and let me prove that we take your work seriously, no matter how big or small. Just because your rental property needs a new light switch rather than a rewire, we won’t let you down.
If you’d like to tell me more about what YOU think is important with landlord electrical services, I really would welcome the feedback! What is it about electrics and rental properties that you have had problems with? PLEASE feel free to use the comment section below and let me know what is important to you as a landlord. I’m particularly interested if you are from Wakefield, Leeds or the surrounding areas.